YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 26, 2010

BigMouthWoman

Well today wasn't as bad as expected. There wasn't any morning exercise. I faired 70/100 for my chinese composition! (Y) Cafe-d during recess. I totally missed Secondary 1 Geography, it was much much much more interesting than now. My group was the first group to perform the skit during English. I simply LOVE my part as the narrator. It was the shortest script i've ever read, only the first paragraph. (: Mr Botak was absent for Literature and Ms Low came in, AGAIN. At least she brought some joy to the class with her retarded-ness. xD History was still as interesting and we're getting the History Comic book, it explains all about Singapore's History. The price was nice too! It costs $15 but i'm so buying it. Math was sianified..... School ended at 1.25pm. Crystal, Vanessa and PeiSi have CCA at 3.30pm so didn't join them for lunch. Followed Juliet, Celestial, Rachel, Kamini and Elaine to MACS. Freda a.k.a faggot pon-ed GB! She was afraid of getting caught, but she did; lol. Thank You! Elaine, for spilling the beans, especially to Christine.
E-lifestyle in school next Term onwards. this sucks, we can only pay for stuff in school using ezlink card. There is also e-learning next Friday. It's my FIRST time since Primary school. But the pathetic part is that it's only for ONE day. We're expected to infront of the computer from school starts, which is 8.10am till school ends, 1.25pm. The best thing is that Friday, my class have like 6 subjects in a day. BOORIFIC!
At around 3pm, met up with Grace at Sengkang library. Waited for her senior- Wen Xuan. Can't believe he's already in JC and still acts like he's still our age.

[Grace, I'm not desprate at all. Anyway, my calculator is better and rocked more than yours. :D]
[Ms Goh! I repeat for the million times, I DO NOT have a boyfriend. I rock; unlike you. You rot; unlike me! xD]

[Cedric, last year i reject you and you're asking me to intro you my juniors now? Well, there;s no one at the moment as desprate as you. Relax mann.]
Backstreet Boys are coming on the 28th February.
Paramore is coming on the 7th March.
SHINee is also coming again for some awards.
Jam Hsiao coming in March for concert.

Adam Lambert coming in March for something?
Kelly Clarkson coming in March 20something.. for concert.
Placebo also coming, but not sure when.
Jang Geun Suk coming in April for fans meet.

No comments: