YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I used to be different

Humanities killed me! I did not complete all three papers! My time management sucks, not very surprising though... I wrote 2 full pages for SBQ and I lost 4 marks at this question: What was Singapore like before 1819? Anyway, it's over. I'm really freaked out now by Biology paper next Monday. So many many things to memorise... When the official school bell rang, the whole class 'SIAM' to avoid seeing Ms Kok. After cell group, Zoey told us that Ms Kok was damned angry cause only 5 turned up compared to 16 last week. Ate black pepper chicken for lunch and was late for training, argh. And we totally pissed Christine off today. I feel very mean now; Christine is ignoring me! D: I really want to ask, why does my birthday falls during the commom tests period every year? Without fail lah. Girls Generation (SNSD) is on the front cover for Teenage mag and Paramore! is on the front cover of Teens. I'm so getting both issues. (: Training SUCKED today, i just didn't know why. Just didn't felt like running. To Jing Ting, i wasn't EMO-ing, neither was i Out Of Love.

No comments: