YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Twisted Ankle

The super slack day again. Well at least not so stressed up, but it'll be for tomorrow. I-MAC'ed for 4 periods. I hate the topic for Biology on Man Reproductive System, so sick lah! :/ During IT lessons, I was Facebook-ing and Blogging. During Digital Art lesson, i was watching You Are Beautiful. We were told that our CIP this year will be going to Pathlight Schoolwile 1.1-1.4 will be going to the Zoo to be Wildlife buddies. Well, it isn't exactly unfair, the students from Pathlight School can be quite cute, but at the same time SCARY. (according to the experienced Dawn) Here's the joke:
1. Teacher: How far do you understand class?
Students: Very Far~~

2. Teacher: Class, which number is the biggest? 25, 81, 76, 45, 87
Students: None, they are all of the same size.

LOL lah. Anyway, went for training just now and even before anything started, I tripped over someone's bag and twisted my ankle.... Luckily it was only an Minor injury. I'm fine with running, just can't twist or bend my left foot.