YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy 14th Birthday (!!!)(Y)

Well i guess mostly people wish me is because of FACEBOOK. It's giving away like everything. I'm gonna remove my birthday and see how many people would actually remember it next year. I won't be surprised if none remembered.

Happy Birthday Twins (!!!)(Y)(L)
1. Janis Goh
2. Chen Lin
3. Phoebe Sia

I could actually count up to 60 wishes, COOL huh. (:

Hui Hui and I were kinda crazy today. We kept laughing about the Chinese composition HuiHui was going to write about Chinese New Year. Tomorrow, Benjamin, Edgal and Esther will be going for mission trip and Derrick will be leaving for Aussie. Singapore is really small! ahah random. And yah, thanks for all the birthday wishes. It's the thoughts that counts. Once is enough! Mr Lee, Wan Qian, Meilia and Vanessa Lin actually did it more than that. Douglas, don't worry, you're not the last wish me. The last was from Fiona, 11.59pm. So cool lah! But still, thanks! :D Surprisingly, PeiSi's name wasn't mentioned at all! Hi Sotong! (: I'm currently studying for Biology right now and nothing is going into my mind, argh!
[Elroy! Relax lah. Take a chill pill. You'll really fall off your chair if you continue bouncing. Can't blame you cause you're considered small for a 16 year old. Too high to feel offended huh? haha.]

No comments: