YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Church

I was late for tuition today, again. PeiSi and Zoyee waited for me before going to class; it's not like the teacher will care. He turned 102 last week, believe me. Time always passes and so is lesson; they are equally not the worth the wait. Teacher released us late... I messaged Benlow that i'll be late for YE and i also forgot to bring money for QT material. He asked me not to worry and that he would pay on my behalf first. How nice, like i said the COOLEST CGL! (: I reached church at like 1.50pm, my wife was already there! :D The minute i stepped into the room, the only thing i knew was Regina said she was disappointed in me. LOLLOL! Anyway, it's nothing important/ serious. paul sat beside me during YE and he's another Weirdo. He did all sorts of things a retarded would do and sabo-ed us to go up the mic. Meilia was superrr nervous and everyone clapped for her. I was made to go up, too! It was SERIOUSLY SCARY! :/ One said my voice was higher pitched than normal; i think it's weird too. Isn't it like Justin Bieber? hahahahah, jkjk. Anyway, i had a great laugh when Paul sat beside me. He explained to me the things AKF said and i didn't understand, and he was like " Do you think Mark is hot?"
Me "No?"
Paul " (Cannot believe my reply)
I got scolded for not informing my mom that i was going to church and this sucks D: