YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Everything's changing.

DEPRESSION (!!!) I got caned last night by the bitch in my house. Go straight to the point; my mom. 8 times of cane on my left palm, and one time on my leg. Crap lah. Now my palm have bruise lor. Crazy women, you should just kill me lah! Better still, before i got caned, i actually prayed. I didn't much feel the pain when i got caned but the pain only came this morning. I was dragging my feet to school this morning, my walking pace slowed down; TSK. The English test was kinda difficult today. It was more of tricky, depending on how one understands the passage. Like; Crystal and Vanessa understood it as a ship while PeiSi and I understood it as the strong waves. So we couldn't actually compare our answers. There was Chapel today!! (: Chinese teacher gave us composition to do during the 'holidays'. During LIVE, it took us like the full 2 periods to discuss about the class outing shit. In like less than 3 days, i bet it'll suck! xD

No comments: