YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

LEYUN STILL OWES ME A FLOWER! (:

LEYUN STILL OWES ME A FLOWER! (:
And Boing! taught me a new word: Sianification/Sianfied. The meaning of it is like way way way over bored to be explained. Anyway, managed to catch the earlier bus to school today. Crystal! I still didnt get to see *uh hmm* Why ah? Had Literature paper in the morning and i didnt have the time to complete it. D: Drank only a cup of milo for recess and went for Chinese class after that. I was sianified by chinese! And ohoh, I wrote 3pages and a quarter for my chinese composition. Chapel was next! (: Ms Koh sang uber today. And it was like SHIT= EPIC FAIL! The speaker said Sheep!, but Crystal and I kept hearing Shit! (Vanna, now you know why we were laughing so hard) And if you look at Ms Kok, the way she walks, it was a total UNGLAM + OHMYGOSHILGHY! Vanna! Stop leaving your girlfriend alone, ahaha. I didn't leave mine alone either! :D Live lessons was in the school hall; dunno why 2.5 was in class. Did this profiling thing again. So troublesome, but quite fun! (: I finally won BINGO during Conversational Malay! History Paper tomorrow, hope i can pass/ complete! (:

No comments: