YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

EMO-ness will keep them away

I don't think i can blog as much anymore. My freedom have been restricted. Yes, again by that Moron. I cannot use the computer anymore, until JUNE. I'm now at my cousin's place and therefore being able to use the internet for awhile. Received like less than $120 bucks yesterday and till now about $150 or more. I've yet gotten a red packet from mom, my brother already got his. Forget it, she may have read my previous posts and really hates me now, it's not like i actually care. I'm counting down... i hope this year can get more meaning full presents, or at least i hope i do receive. Just a final good news and i love my dad! He's getting me PARAMORE TICKETS!! Well, i don't just love him because he's getting me those tickets okay. The best seats i can get is at Cat 3, not very good seats. But i'm just glad the tickets have not sold out! :))))))))))))))))))))))) I seriously hate PL (!!!) Giving us homework during the Chinese New Year is not gonna help. We would do the homework without thinking, just random-ing doing them. And some bloody chinese composition, i think i can't score at all! Oh right, i would sometimes login to Ebuddy through my phone... lols.

To Bitch, if this continues, i'll have Nightmares Again and Again (Vanessa look here!) I really fear going home to see you. You're like a devil ready to take me away anytime. This really SUCKS. I'd really hope you'd FUCK OFF.

No comments: