YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Trans-relational

Boing! taught me a new word: Trans-relational
It is used when you have 2 good friends and suddenly one new one comes in and becomes a good friend too, so the friendship and understanding becomes trans-relational. This word is kinda confusing for me. But I'm told to just stick to Yayness! haha. YAYNESS! (:

Don't tell me that this picture is super blur, cause i know it myself. It'll be a packed time again from 2-7pm, which means not free lah, lols. I've not yet watched my JANG GEUN SUK's You Are Beautiful yet!! I'm still stuck at the first few episodes... Mom's gonna get me the disc once it's on sale! (: Heard that people who went to see SHINee wasn't successful, like Micaela was there at 5am and waited till afternoon and only saw a strend of their hair, how's that? I bet when Jang Geun Suk comes in April, i'll be worse; i just HOPE it'll not.