YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

Timeless

Now I hardly have the time to blog. The only Free day is on Friday; But there's tuition at 5pm. :/ My school ends at the following timings (including CCA, remedials.....)
Monday- 3.10pm.
Tuesday- 6.30pm
Wednesday- 4.35pm
Thursday- 6.30pm
Friday- 1.25pm
I was late for school again, 3rd time in Secondary school life. And i lied to Amuda that i wasn't feeling well in the morning. We were needed to fill up the late coming form and one of the prefect asked why my Chinese name is not in my nametag. It'S JUST NOT REGISTERED OKAY?!?! Stayed back to finish up the Chinese New Year banner for the class. Just touch-ups though.. To date, we just completed the class outing stuff. What is wrong with Kok Lai Fong? She doesn't allow us to go Pasir Ris Park, East Coast Park, Sentosa, WWW, Escape. I'm really pissed lah. We did like a total of 3 proposals before she accepted them. You told the class it's tough for the class monitors and committee, then why wouldn't you just accept the FIRST proposal. To me, it seems the same; the third and the first.



Incase i forget again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY SERENE FOO SIMIN! (:
A.K.A LIM BO SENG+ SWIMMING POOL+ TISSUE SUPPLIER

After all, we did return you the tissues, didn't we? Haha, it seems like an insult. :/