YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 23, 2010

SingaporeAthleticsAssociation

Went for 59th Cross Country Championships '10= some SAA thing. Very tiring and also utterly disappointed. I did WORST than training timings.... The first person that came in was 15mins and our teacher said we took 30mins. 2 TIMES, can you BELIEVE it? 2 TIMES(!!) Usually for training we run 3km- 17mins and 5km-25mins. But today is ONLY 4.3km and we took longer than 5km. My dad was at the starting point, TAKING ALL MY UNGLAMS. And he also took Francine's and Li Xian's. Anyway, the guys did 5km and i dunno what's the fastest timing cause by the time they finished, i guess i'm already having my lunch. I ate at IKEA!!! AHHHHH, the Wings and Meatballs rocked! :D And i'm doing my homework now, Homecons sucks(i mean the research). I've completed Math last night, 4 questions only... I'm gonna start with Chinese later and do some revision OR watch television, if there's any nice shows OR read my book! (: Christine wants to read my posts, so i'll have to open it up again. LOLS. There's English tuition tomorrow. I skipped Science tuition today because of SAA, but the timings for YE and making up of Science tuition clashes. Study is more important, but we also cannot neglact GOD right? So i'll have to make a wise decision. How Ironic.

No comments: