YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 15, 2010

Green Day(!!!)(L)(Y)

I went for GREEN DAY'S CONCERT yesterday!!!! :)))))))))))))))))))) so i'm blogging in GREEN just for today! (: It totally rocked (!!)(L)(Y) They all very good looking but looked COLD BLOODED cause of their make up, heh. I was like 2m away from lead singer only; ahhhhhhhhhhh. Not as close as LEE MIN HO though, less than half a metre (: They 'played' Moosh where everyone could/can/should/may get injured. I got stepped, not really pain lah xD Anyway, i admit that my pictures are blur cause he keep moving... and thats the best quality of the video i've taken. The videos take DAMN long to load lah.. If my dad gets his bonus this month, he'll treat us to PARAMORE's concert, if not, my brother will pay for me FIRST. And i'll have to pay him back by installment... :/






Align Left

Cause the video take SUPERRRRRRRRR long to load
I also dunno why, but 30 minsfor a video
I'll try again soon. (:





No comments: