YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 18, 2010

Finally met MEILIA (!!)(Y)

I found out that Meilia is in the same group as me (!!)(Y) I finally met her in Church yesterday. I didn't go for Service cause needed explaination for History. Bloody school went to change the rule that Hols HW is 30% for CT. So a group of friends and I went to take back our answers and today after i changed it, it was from half a page to one and a half pages. ^^ Thanks Samuel and Eunice for giving me the rough ideas.. :)))))))))))))) It really took me a long time to complete that homework! lols. Anyway, is there some connection/relationship between siblings other than they're siblings or share the same family? It's like after YE, while everyone is gone for Service, Luke was still there and he left after awhile. Then Mark came with AKF and the other ppl for meeting and then left. After that, Paul and Martin came. That was what i meant, they took turns to come...... I TRIED really REALLY hard to read my Teenage magazine and then Martin wanted to read (Max i also dunno why he gets interested in that magazine). I read my storybook instead, but it turned out that everything i try taking out to read FAILS, epic lah. Martin read on one part that says ' There are no DECENT Guys' ahah, he read it aloud. And Paul read out the entire thing, DAMN FUNNY. And then Paul asked me:

Paul: "Do you know what is Condom?"
Me: "Yah"

Paul: "Where did you learn that from OR Who taught you that OR you learnt it yourself?"
ME: "My school friends said it?" (In my mind, lols)


Why can't i just go out dinner with my friends? Especially at night? You don't seem like you're over protective of me but you always stare at me when i ask you WHY?..... You also dislike it when i go over to my friends houses, that's why, most of the time you're happy! Cause i've not been telling you the truth. I feel really GREAT and AWESOME going to their houses without your permission; but i do feel BAD. Can't you just say YES for ONCE?

No comments: