YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year

Why must everyone say HAPPY NEW YEAR
when it's just a start of another year?
It totally doesn't make sense especially
when ppl go for countdowns...
According them them, it's fun!
But how fun can it be?
Isn't it just like you're going to your friend's house
for some birthday party or sleepover,
other than you scream and countdown
Especially for those who go down to cities or anywhere
for countdown, are really stupid
You can do a countdown like everyday, every second,
every minute, every hour, of your life...
By going to those places, you're wasting your time (!!)
And when you go there, you're just squzeeing together
and fighting for oxyen in the air with everyone else
It just doesn't make any sense to me
And why waste your time to send a New Year message?
Like everyone knows it's a New Year, duh.
And when the whole of SG sends an sms
The system will be 'blocked' and you'll send a late sms
Not on the dot, so... no point.
WanQian: i'm online now so must you send me an sms?
Can't you just tell me straight?
Aaron Yeo: You're online, must you also say Happy New Year
to me on Facebook?
Jesmond: One message is enough, I don't need a second one
Max: I got your message and you can say tt i'm having insomnia
Like at least 10 ppl say Happy New Year
The reply i gave was the same to everyone else:
Thanks, same to you.
Actually i don't bother... nvm.

And for those ppl reminding me of the
number of days left for school-ing
I tell you; STOP IT.
I'm not prepared any shit and i don't want to face
Discipline Mistress on Monday, first period
How great isit to have Mathematics
on the first period with tt woman..

And FYI, i think no one wants to be our F.T ....
And also face Cumar whom is also both
our English and Geography
for 4 days a week....
I'm gonna hate the timetable for term 1, screw off lah.
Except for Wednesday and Friday, super slack days
I can hardly sleep in class now
Even the English cher is different
She have super sharp eyes, unlike the previous one
I cover my face with a textbook and took a picture of her
right in her face, she didn't even notice....
Okay, enough of school, argh.

Today's service was not really different
We just saw different ppl preaching, that's all
I've not spoken to Regina yet, not at all (!!)
And Meilia, may God bless your grandmother
She'll be fine soon, don't worry too much.
Just pray and everything will be alright.

No comments: