YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 22, 2010

Packed TT.

Today's time-table is very packed, so is my bag. I went to school with my heavy bag and needed to carry books on my hand. Chinese was first, we needed to do compo in class but teacher only gave us 15 mins to complete it. But not enough time, so we brought it home. During Geography, Freda, Valerie and I kept on talking about the exciting groupwork assigned to us. (: Mrs Cumar shouted at us:" DO THE THREE OF YOU WANT TO GET OUT OF THE CLASS?" haha, i was still giggling. I'm in the same group as Christine and Crystal (!!)(L)(Y) Vanessa, PeiSi and Juliet are in the same group. Hias, why can't they have 4 persons to a group? And now the four of us have to split up.... Literature was still as boring, so is the Jumping Jack. He made Janis do an action which was really really funny. History was interesting! ;D I think Mr Ng and Mr Teo are goodfriends, but they're of the opposites, haha. Math had only 1 period today, quite short, but still FUN! (: After school(1.25pm), Crystal, Vanessa and PeiSi have CCA(3.30pm). Inbetween that timing, we(Clique, Dawn and Christine) went over to primary school for lunch through the side gate. Saw Ms Neesa and Xu Lao Shi and Lin Lao Shi and Ms Ho. :))))))))))))))))))) Dawn was right, she warned us not to be too close to Christine if not she'll be going back to England next year and we can only get to see her during the holidays. I'm really afraid that i can't hold my emotions and tear; ahhhhhhhhh. :/ After that, we went back to class and Christine gave us(Clique, Freda, Eunice, Rachel, Pamela, Priya, Wan Fang, Valerie?) another Geography lecture. Not exactly a lecture but quite interesting. And her courage to share what she have researched! She's also another opposite of me. She can remember things really well. Crystal is going to be my Clone also, he becoming like me; haha. We both have this UNCERTIFIED STM.

No comments: