YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 4, 2010

First day of school

What a nice term to start with...
Ms Gan (Discipline Mistress) Maths Teacher
I don't think she's that fierce?
Many seniors dreamed of having her, but i got it! heh.
Ms Kok (Lvl head) Form Teacher
I think both of them are in th top 5 fiercest teachers in school
I wonder who will be our chinese teacher....
Ms Kok's 45 this year but looks like 30 plus to us instead, still old.
And i broke my leadership record again, here comes the points (:
It's only first day of school, My classmates was late for Kok's period
Better still, they ignored her. She made them stood outside class
Anw, offical school hours is not 2 but 1:25pm, like one period earlier
But our class was only dismissed at 2pm today
Cause need to think of class moto and class outing stuff.
Crystal, Valerie, LiAnn, Esheen and me are part of the class com :D
Now there's so many admin stuff to do (!!)
I thought it should be the teachers job instead? :/
The class reply system to many things to update...
SO SORRY Gladys. The class forgot to vote for you to be class com.
I have the URGE to pon school tomorrow; but i won't.

Class outing, 2-6 has decided to go Sentosa
And class com is supposed to come up with a proposal
Who want to propose to her; jkjk, LOL.

Thanks Celestial for giving me the chocolates
I'm going to be fat soon. GAH!
New girl in our class: Christine Tun from NA to Ex.
she's from England, so-so-so COOL! :D

But i knew her since last year, through Amanda; ahah.
Not fair! ACSI and HCI no school.... .... =.=
Many Secondary 4 students are really stressed out now
quite a lot are offline cause studying already..
Except for LIAW JUN LIN MAX.
Mr Lee told this joke to his class (1-3)
Class, this is the form for you parents.

And you must hand in back to me tomorrow because I am your form teacher.
You see, I have the form in the form teacher.
So the form in the form teacher is link to the Form i'm giving you now
and then he was smiling to himself, as usual.
Everyone in the class was like DIAO....
Crystal and I shouldn't have waved to him today lah
he seems to have gone SENILE.... T.T

Anw, i got a call from this annoumous person today

I called back and this person came asking for some else name
I was like "wrong number? "
Then she said, oh. And slience........
I hung up the phone. LOL, nvm i dont care.


And i'm finally able differenciate the meanings (sort of)
between Anit- social and unsociable
-Unsociable = introverted= reserved and quiet
-Anti-social = the ppl who really keeps things to themselves=
proness for EMO-ing (not exact meaning though...)

No comments: