YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3rd day of school


Today's only the third day of school ..But it seems like a week alr. I love my seat lah!! (: We had to sit according to height, so i know i'm not very tall. In the end, i'm sitting with Valerie, Crystal and Vanessa, Cause Pei Si a little 'taller' than us, so must sit first row. Like for the first time, all my bestfriends around me lah. Have so many admin things to do for KOK lorh! TSK. Aren't they supposed to use the school's resourses and not students? I've not completed my Math and English homework from hols.. Today we sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to GAN and NG during chapel.
YAYNESS!
Chapel will be held in the concert hall for the whole of this year.
And they also gave everyone a chapel notebook.The school have time to print this notebook, no time to print our diaries! Juliet was feeling cold this morning, i nicely lent her my jacket her temperature was 37.9 so she went home. Better still, she brought home my jacket (!!) Tomorrow she'll not be coming to school.
And i won't have a jacket to wear in the morning! D:
Ohoh, yesterday was another Great day! heh. Our Literature is the 'bald jumping jack' haha. I ebuddy-ed during IT lesson and computer got shut down :P Hias... My Chinese... I was banded into the #4 class for chinese lesson. I'm having depression now.... LOLS; jkjkIt's like for the FIRST TIME (!!) Last year i was in the #1 class, now? Like last lah! ):Nvm.. after school our Clique went into the library.
And what's BEST, GOT CHASED OUT! lalalalalala
Also my first time in my entire life. :/
Pei Si's reaction was too BIG and she happily SCREAMED. I pon-ed training also, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Luckily i didn't go, so tiring. They did 5km, 3km, 3km, speed work until like 6:30pm. Anyway, there's training tomorrow. I'm not pon-ing :D

No comments: