YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

MY 2/8 :)))))))))))

YAYNESS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Joan editied this picture, NICE right?
APPLAUSE FOR JOAN, heh.


PLEASE GO TO MY CHATBOX FOR LINK.
Scrow down and type in HEY MONDAY
Over the JAY CHOU
Help me vote for them to come SG!!

Thanks! :D


I'm here to blog about ME! (:
Gladys said she was
1/8 MALAYIAN
1/8 INDONESIAN
3/4 CHINESE

1/100000000000000000000000000
A VERY VERY small section of ANG MOH! :D

HERE'S MINE~!
2/8 KOREAN (Korea)
2/8 CHINESE (China)

2/8 SINGAPOREAN (Singapore)
2/8 ANG MOH (America/England)
SO-SO-SO-SO-SO COOL RIGHT?
I dun mind mixing up all together! :D
HAHAS, LOL!

Can't think of any other countries...
Maybe ANTARTICA?


I've learnt another new word!
CONFUDDLED!

it means confuse beyond definition
THANKS BOING! for teaching me! :D
He'll only teach me new words ONCE a WEEK! :/

I'll now have to WAIT for weeks


The whom claims himself to be the NICEST person:

#1: DAVIN FONG
#2: DARREN FONG
#3: NICHOLAS TAN

No comments: