YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

FCUK.

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG~!
Please dont talk to me like that lah.
WTF, I feel damn bad can
I didnt even figure out what's going on and
You said it's partly my fault?
You said you arent gonna blame me
But i just dont get a shit, understand!!
It's between you and him
Why am i involved?
Dun be fucked up can... ...
It's like i'm seriously innocent and stupid
When you all just keep everything from me
And didnt want to spoil the friendship between us

You want us to be JUST friends and
didnt want me to know the reason
It's like something bad will really happen if i know

I just want to know the truth and nothing else

I've alr told you: until you tell me the truth,
I'll continue to feel really bad
You didnt feel good also right?
I think it's better that i stay really far away
for the time being and leave me alone luh.

No comments: