YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I'm SICK! :(((((((((

HIIEE!
MY NUMBER 100TH POST! Like FINALLY.
Just came back from the doctors...
I'M SICK! LOLLOL!
NO SINGING!
NO FRUITS ( grapes, oranges, strawberries,cherries)
But still can eat APPLE, PEAR
NOTHING FROM THE
FRIDGE
Try not to TALK a lot
NO TRAINING!
What a TORTURE...... :((((((((((((((((((((

The flu tablet he gave me was meant to be VERY DROWSY~
ANW, thanks to these ppl:

1.Pei Shan
2.Wan Qian

3.Dominic
4.Max
5.Bryan

6.Caris

7.Phoebe
8.Aaron

9.Hong Yu
10.Yew Gin

11.Joan
12.Elroy
13.Wylson
They wished me GET WELL SOON(!!!)
LOLS, but still THANKS! ;D

Ohoh, HAZEL just came back from JAPAN and HAWAII!
OMG, I SHOULD'VE STALKED HER! xD

Okay, let's THANK GOD for the weather today.

DAVIN! LOOK HERE! I didn't leave GOD out this time!

No comments: