YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Caris said that Wylson is STALKING me (!!)
This SUCKS, seriously!
He asked where i stay, i told him SINGAPORE :P
He says he liked me, but i REJECTED him, hahas
I feel so bad! But not interested in him luhs...
He still asked me out, like WTH... ...
I told him should have 30% and he didnt want to give up
Till i told him i will never like him
Then he was like, you should've told me earlier
See! OMG, so CONFUDDLED!
Anw, he typed him poem for me... lol

But LIT student told me the poem is
a rip off somewhere, abit from Shakespeares Lady Macbeth
Anw, IDC. LOLLOL!
When the war of the beats brings about the worlds end
the godess descends from the sky,
wings of dark and light spread afar
she guides us to bliss her gift everlasting
infinte in mystery is the gift of the goddess
we seek it thus and take it to the sky
ripples form on the waters surface , quietly but surely
the wandering soul noes no rest
there is no hate onli joy as u r beloved by the goddess.
hero of the dawn, healer of the worlds
as all that awaits u is barren of promises
ur path hathed by a shattered soul
pride is lost wings stripped away. the end is nigh
I've asked like so many friends to come COGS
this Friday for Christmas Service and is still asking

1.Andre (St.James)
2.Derrick (St.James)
3.Yew Gin (St.James)
4.Wylson
5.Caris
6.Daniel (St.Hildas)

7.Davin (St.James)
8.Sonia (St.Hildas)
9.Bertrand (St.Hildas)
10.Bryan(St.James)
11.Darren (St.James)
Haha, okay, like all guys
wanted to ask Gabrielle, but she's seems...... .....
Anyway, Derrick loves my blog song! YEAH!
It's like DAMN NICE. even Aaron thinks so.
Luke called me a NARCISSIST,
which means someone who loves himself
or thinks he's awesome when he may not be
cause i said i was the AWESOMEST! xD
And my #1 blog song suites Luke post for the day
It totally made sense, really funny:
http://kukumaluishere.blogspot.com
Thank GOD for today's AWESOME weather, really cooling

Tomorrow WanQian and Joan will be coming to YE (!!)
PeiShi is at my house now, for stayover. SO COOL!
She is trying to on 霹雳MIT, EP 1. HAH! :D
I think Derrick & Dominic is waiting for me to post this. haha.
Dominic wanted to have FANGS, he thinks it's COOL!
I'm so not looking to 5 hours later..
There's tuition and i'm so-so-so not going
Mum is not in Singapore, so i'll just pon this time :P
But there's Church! YAY! Looking forward to that...

I guess i'll not be sleeping tonight?
And i didn't have my dinner cause not hungry..
Writing Christmas Cards is a REAL TOUGH job!!!
So sorry LIT student, i've removed what you requested
HAPPY?

No comments: