YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY fucking CHRISTMAS

MERRYFUCKING CHRISTMAS! tsk.
I'm in a superrr bad mood now
It's like the WORST christmas i'd ever spend
aaron, you're going to spend a bad christmas/ have anymore regrets

cause there's someone here worse than you

I'm sorry but whoever reads this
is not going to be happy
so please leave if you feel offended.
Can't i just have some peace?

It's like only a few days ago, this friendship thing happened
Yesterday, mother damn idiotic; mood swing isit?
Scold me like nobody's business
Then made me clean up the whole house today
If i'm like a maid to you, say so; I can leave
Today fucking brother bastard also not happy
Keep throwing vulgarities at me
Of course i also not happy right?
I forgot to bring your things to granny's place
It's just 2 pairs of jeans needed to be altered
It's my fault lah, can? CCB
And it became like i've commited a crime
I've STM, it's not the first time i forgot your stuff
And it's your stuff, dont ask me for help anymore
I can't even feel any atmosphere this year lah
It SUCK completely!
I'm waiting for 2010.
Special thanks to ppl with greetings!
1. Sorry Cedric, we hardly spoke and
when you wanted to chat with me, i went vulgar;
it's just not you day today, better luck next time
2. Darren, you can say that i've been emo-ing since Tuesday
3. Sorry Joan, i can't really think positive now and there's zero atmosphere
10:57pm- Cedric
11:09pm- Ms BP
11:56pm- Ruben

12:01am- Rachel
12:05am- WanQian

12:09am- Caleb
12:09am- Darren
12:10am- Cheryl

12:12am- Max
12:16am- Joan
12:17am- Phyllis

12:51am- Kathleen
2:33am- Davin
3:15am- Vanessa
6:49am- Aaron
12:06pm-Daryl
1:54pm- Juliet

1:05pm- SowYee
4:34pm- Dan
4:52pm- Nicola
8:56pm- YewGin
11:17pm- Max
11:56pm- Derrick
For some ppl in COGS, i'll not be going to church just yet
So WanQian or AKF will pass to you guys
This person:


[Ms Elim Chew, Founder, 77th Street (S) Pte. Ltd.]
She's Dion Chew's aunt, WTH right?
Elim Chew still gave her $50 77th Street vouchers,TSK
May GOD bless you,

MERRY CHRISTMAS once again &
Have a great NEW YEAR ahead.

No comments: