YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 4, 2009

GRACEY! ;D

GRACE BOUGHT ME ON FFS! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Went to eat Pepper Lunch with Grace todayy
Saw Crystal Teo at Hougang interchange
she was waiting for her friend to watch NEW MOON...
Yaxian came to meet us while eating, lols

She was DAMN FUNNY, Grace and i couldn't STOP laughing
At first, i see her as the AH-LIAN, but slowly, she becomes the JOKER
She played DJ Max; Brandnew Days
I saw CLEMENS GOH (!!)
Grace and I was like OMG..
After eating, went to Minitoons to get my hairband
Walked pass Chameleon and bought Orange, Pink and Black rubberbands
Went to Popular and Comics Connection
The things outside CC looked more appealing to me
than the things inside, couldn't find anything NICE.
Went to TIMEZONE, i rmb tt my card have no money left
But when i swipped my card, there was $7.60 (haha)
Yaxian topped up $2 and she played Basketball, quite pro
Grace and I went to play the JUNIOR BASKETBALL, lol
Then we went to play SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
We couldn't find a single difference.... dunno why, just CAN'T
A BOY came and started helping us for a few rounds....

Yaxian needed to go home
Went pass MACS, Grace and I each bought an ICE CREAM!! :O

Walked back to Grace house and left at around 5.40
Is Chinese that difficult? Why is's being hated? LOLS!
Anyway, i asked many ppl but no one has chinese textbook 1b :/


Right people, Grace and I found our NEW LOVE todaee
Thanks to the classmate of hers~ some malay guy, haha;LOL!
The first person that is gonna come out of the video is GRACE'S (!!)
Mine's the one in BLONE hair, not white Grace
The one wearing hat most of the time! :))))))))))
They're from the Korean Band called B2ST
I think it's quite new and not many ppl knew about it

Don't be JEALOUS and DON'T STEAL!!
I repeat,
Don't be JEALOUS and DON'T STEAL!!
BYE! LOVES, MRS YANG YOSEOB/ KIM HYUN JOONG/ LEE SEUNG GI
(no, i'm not INSANE nor a FLIRT...)

No comments: