YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Letter 4: PHUA LIANN


Liannyy; My husband! This post is specially dedicated to you, because you asked for it. We've been in the same Primary School till now and i only knew her existence in Primary 6. And its pretty funny how we got really close in Secondary 1 and i didnt know what happened after that. Now it's 2-6 Family Tree! But it feels weird that im 'married' to her, because my classmates think that im a 'third party'. "mlyjtwya", you-know-who. And no, we arent as close as you think; cause we both commit adultery behind each others back. She's smart too, but i have simply no idea how she ended up as my classmate. I love how her name can be pronounced as Lian. And fyi, whenever your arms end up on my shoulder, it prevents me from growing taller! Hope we can both get into Media Studies! :DD Common Factor: We LOVE ORANGE! and i think 'DJ got us falling in love' is our song right? HAHA! (: You gotta start watching Playful Kiss! 1 month and 4 days; ily hubby! ♥♥♥

No comments: