YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Letter 2: WEIXUAN ANG.

She's one of the many many reasons why I'm here today! Though i know all her dirty little secrets, i really keep them; especially her relationship statuses. Although i only met her in Primary 6, it seems like Ive known her for life. She's a rich, smart, pretty and also uber thin little girl. But all these characteristics aren't what i go for when I'm with her. It was more of gossips, practically anything we can chat about. Lee Min Ho, Jang Geun Suk or any other celebrities. Though you're not the one that stands by me all the time, you'd least listen to my complains when i need someone to be there. We used to see each other almost everyday, but now it seems like we're drifting apart. Don't worry, I'll continue to ransack your house whenever I'm free. I'm sorry, but it always take me months to buy your birthday present. I've gotten it already actually, we meet, you'll get it. When i tour you and your cousin around Singapore, it's $5 per hour actually. HAHA, ily! ♥♥♥ (:

No comments: