YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 24, 2010

It tears right through me, you thought you knew me.



You know NOTHING, nothing AT ALL. You don't know how much i detest you. Freedom. FREEDOM is all i ever requested for. You reprimand at the wrong time, and is NEVER helpful for me. You're like 'Lucifer' in my life. You know you aint perfect, but you never put in the effort to improve. You have no idea how much it sucks to be alone evertime. You Always think you're right. So what if i've done badly for my examinations? Have you done better than me before? Even if your answer is a Yes, take a look at the modern world now. It's tougher and more competitive than your old fashioned years. I know you'll never get to read my blog, and therefore im assured that i can post everything about you here, good or bad. Sometimes you cry, assuming that i treat you like a piece of shit. Cause thats the truth, you gotta start accepting it. "Do to others what you want others to do unto you." Nothing in the world is fair, so will our relationship. Just stay out of my life. IHATEYOU. I HATE YOU. I HATE WHAT YOU'RE DOING TO ME. I HATE HOW YOU'RE RESTRICTING EVERYTHING THAT I DO. I HATE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU. FML.

No comments: