YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, October 8, 2010

I want you back to me eventhough it's just a dream .



Went Sentosa with Celestial, Felyn, Meryl, Liann, Iris, Vanessa, Janis, Juliet and Megan since 11am and our super the picture above is Mine and Iris' fail 'Sand Castle'. The sun was scorching hot today, i swear. Now almost all of us are Chao Da already. Liann is a Roasted Duck. Played Volleyball, cards and soccer. Next time if I'm gonna be a goal keeper, I'll make sure Iris isn't in the game. We were like super Retarded, thanks to Iris. I just followed suit Iris until Vanessa came.

Rinsed, changed and wanted to take the Luge, but some people were hungry already. Then we took the monorail back to Vivocity. Lunched and it was apparently CLKX's idea to catch a movie at Plaza Singapura. Bus'ed down and she pangsehed us. LIKE WTF. I hate her la, she always ask people along then in the end go according to her own plan... Janis, Vanessa, Iris and I then went home from there.

Facebook for more pictures! (:

No comments: