YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Letter 3: VANESSA LIN WENXIN

Also, know as Mrs Park YooChun. She loves Mickey, not mouse; very much. I've no idea what she likes him for, but my impression of him is Gay and still looks Gay after a year. We're in the same class ever since Primary 5, and were in the same clique, but we're only the "Hi""Bye" ones. And only till Secondary 1, we became FRIENDS. We have nothing in common, like really Nothing. It's just that she gets all my LAME and RANDOM jokes most of the time. I know you're upset because your letter comes 3rd and i took really long to publish it, but be glad that you have a letter! And i do know all your 'lovers' and as much as your 'favourite' song. Yellow Submarine by The Beatles.



Im sorry, but your birthday card is still with me. (x I really hope we can get into the same subject combination for year 2011, ily! ♥♥♥

No comments: