YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I'm FUCKING HAPPY AND SAD.

I'm FUCKING HAPPY AND SAD.
Guess What?!?
I've been selected to go UK with school for Literature Trip. Yayness! Only 5 Secondary 2 students are selected. Elaine, Freda and Chervelle are going too. But, BuT, BUT, it's from 6-14th June. And it costs $3000 excluding expenditure, so expensive.

There's Church Camp from 13-16th June at Malaysia. CLASH LAH (!!!) Damn sad can. Wanted to room with Regina and Vanessa, but it's all SCREWED up now.

No training for the whole of April cause it's Nationals Track And Field.

I can't do Thousand- Five. I SUCK at it! My timings get worse everytime i train.

Need to help out for Napfa Test on the 9th and 16th April until 5.30pm.

Can't go to church for the first 3 weeks in April (extra lessons for tuition) and i've not been going for like at least a month, cause i wasn't feeling well.

Class Tests are coming up soon. Mathematics is next Thursday. History is somewhere nextweek.

ARGH! I need more time to myself. Nothing seems to be working out. I guess i'll have to start Quiet Time every night and God will eventually guide me through my circumstances.