YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Screwed Up Race :/

I wasn't even ready for today to come. The time passed really fast then it was 1.30pm. Met SowYee &; Merissa, changed into Jersey and took a cab to Chua Chu Kang Stadium. By the time we reached there, Vivien is getting ready for her event - semi finals, 400m. My event -- 1500m was like the last few event. Before the race started, a girl beside me from Unity Secondary said 'Good Luck!'. She's very cute, her looks and voice. :) Anyway, SowYee and I only had less than 1 week to train for this event. We were made to do 5 sets of 1500m but our timings worsen every set. Our best timing was already 8mins! Like so far apart from the Nationals' Average, which is like around 5 mins. I was in heat 1 and SowYee in 2. We did an hour of warm ups, so much more than training. Everything started off great, but I kind of slowed down towards the end of round one. An Indian girl was running somewhere behind me. Then she kicked my leg, I tripped over and fell FLAT on the ground and hurt my chin.There were actually screams that filled the air but after I fell, it was complete slience. It was like damn embarrassed. Stood up, and continued running the race.

My position is not bad based on Max and some exceptions. Not bad = Not good. After I went back to the grandstand, the Terry from Jurong Secondary ask if I was okay. Obviously not right? I was so paiseh.
Everything is SCREWED UP LUH!

No comments: