YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Wondergirls and BLG arrival

Wondergirls arrived in Singapore last night at around 10pm, about the same time as Paramore! (: Vanessa and Crystal went to the airport, but they thought i had no interest in WG so never jio me. Vanessa say WG are damn pretty. SoHee, YooBin and someone else smiled and waved at them. GAHH! Jealous! Jealous!
This morning, my cousins went to Sentosa. I cannot go, but i'll definetly enjoy myself better tonight. Pei Si and i wasn't late for tuition, but i kept blowing my nose in class for 2 hours, lols. Didn't go to church cause wasn't feeling well. D: Anyway, while going down the escalator into the MRT station, a boy from our English tuition came and said Hi. Pei Si and I were like okay..... As i was about to tap my card, he came right infront of me and asked for my number. I said no and he was like whining why~~~ LOLLOL!
PeiSi, if i'm attractive, you'll be Ms World already lahh!

PARAMORE IN 5 HOURS !!!