YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, March 19, 2010

The Good & Bad Times....

Supposed to have training this morning. Set my alarm clock at 5.15am. But didn't felt like going for training when the clock rang so I continued to sleep. At around 10am, when training supposed to have ended, called Elena, then she said training is in the afternoon!! LOL. What if I've gone to Temasek Poly at 7.30am? I'd have to make my bloody way home. Starting I was also surprised why no one called me.

Anyway, most people from Ye (Church) went Sentosa. At first nobody told me about it. Then Hui Hui asked me if I will be going. After that, Luke asked me, I seriously didn't know whats going on, when he told me. He tried asking me to go but failed and went to play his games. Aaron and Douglas spammed my MSN to make me go and also failed. Max also asked me to go but I made him give 5 good reasons why I should go cause I don't seem to see why I should go. After everything, kind soul Aaron still told me how much fun they had at Sentosa and I didn't go.

And in the end, I didn't go! xD Went to cousin's place for lunch. Ate 3 bowls of porridge and then left for training. Ran 13km for training, Elena didn't go. RuYing went to Malaysia D: Jurong Team was like FULL FORCE, so many people. Like double our school. They also did 13km. We cheated at the last 3 km (: YAY ME! I've been selected to go for 1500m event with Sow Yee. (: After training, it rained heavily. Hais.... Better still, I nvr bring umbrella..........

No comments: