YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Vanessa's house.

It has been awhile since i last blogged(!!)
Yesterday, Crystal PLURKED me to go Vanessa's house todayy
Of Course, I DISAGREED!
for one and only (stupid) reason(!) VANESSA'S DOG!!! o.0

Before i slept last night, at around 2.17am, i messaged Crystal
This morning she called me, ALARM CLOCK :O
I woke up at 10 plus, i guess
By then, Crystal is already getting ready to go for lunch after
fetching Han Han at childcare, together with her mom
After that, when i was almost leaving home,

Crystal messaged me that she's already in 162(bus no.)
I replied her that when i'm at school's bustop, i'll call her
I took 45 and alighted, I asked which stop she was at and luckily,

i was 2 stops ahead of her, yeahh
I got up 53, 10 minutes later..
Seriously, if 53 was 5 minutes even later, then CRASH!
Primary School ended at 12.30 today
An hour earlier than normal school hours, cause it's "cher's meeting day''
Mark was seated next to Crystal and he was quite noisy
With my earpiece on, i still could hear him shouting in th bus
I lent Crystal and Mark PSP and the noise level went down...
I read "Mummy doesn't love you'' GLADYS' BOOK
Thanks ah, the storyline is quite similar as compared to
I read about 20 pages?!? WOAH!! :)

Mark kept on looking at me... lols
When we entered Vanessa's house (FINALLY)
Her dog started barking, all dogs does that, lawls...
Crystal, Mark and I went into Vanessa's room and started computer-ing
After like A FEW HOURS, i repeat, A FEW HOURS
then i touched the dog; DIAO!
Really, i was DAMN SCARED okayy.
Well, i plurked too much within hours and got complains... OOPS!
But my Karma went up (!)
Cause i plurked about many things!!
And also went down a little cause i plurked too much :P
After now then i realised that dogs are R.E.A.L cute (!!)

Then we went downstairs to 7-eleven and
Vanessa bought food(UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE)
An it looked like Hotdog wrapped in Prata and i bought it, TOO!
Yikes! Vanessa actually enjoys UNKNOWN SUBSTANCE,
she doesn't even know what it's called (!!!)
At around 5.30, i went home... :(
I actually took 2 and i mean 2 pathetic HOURS to reach home, lols
And another thing, GOOD NEWS, I GOT PROMOTED TO SEC 2-6B
HALLEU-YAH, HALLEU-YAH, PRAISING TH LORD (!!!)
Nothing to blog about already
Bye Bye (!!)
-CELESTE!xD #<333->


No comments: