YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 30, 2009

HEY.

Hey ppl, i'm bored...
I just changed blogskin and i think it should be this for the time being
It's not easy to find desired blogskin
Moreover, i don't know how to make one...
BUT! Pei Shi is gonna teach me how to MAKE A BLOGSKIN ;D
I Guess i'll not be using anymore RANDOM colours for my blog
I find it like very plain,

but when i put colours to it, it'll look very messy
Therefore, i shall use different shades of BLUE for my entire post
Mum wants me to complete my homework by next Friday
Usually at this time, i cannot be using the computer
until i've finished my homework
Went to Dexus today and completed my Literature homework
Hmm, wanna thank ELAINE and DOMINIC for helping
Watched a Animae* called 'Piano In The Forest' If i rmb it correctly
It was quite nice, something like '不能说的秘密' but slightly different
And Ms Bao Ping gave me F&N Groovy Grape and Sour Scoot(Coke)
AWESOME, i just managed to type come korean characters!
I asked Geena if she wanted to go Sentosa with me in December
We were only both free on 2nd, 28th and 30th
But 28 and 30 are like confirm cannot cause school reopening
I told her if we go on 2nd, Crystal will not be able to make it! :(
She'll still enjoying her church camp
When she returns on the 3rd, I'll be going on th 5th for church camp
Anw, watched BRILLIANT LEGACY(Ep.18) till 3pm last night
And will be continuing disc 2 tonight....
My Restaurant City is going BONKAS!
No money to buy more ingredients :/
Bought 3 sofas for Marcus lehh
Yi Jing and Yi Xuan will be back at Dexus tomorrow!
But i'm gonna have training, can only see them during lunch time...
Hui Wen says she was going lunch with her friends today
But it turned out that she went with Hui Hui(Sister)
Grace is sick! OMG, Take Cares manxz.
I wonder why everyone is like OBSESSED with ZiXian
They're helping to increase her plurk whenever she plurks something
I'm sorta JEALOUS, oh shit, that's bad... :P
There's training tomorrow :(((((((((((((((((((((
I'm not prepared for any trainings anymore,

unless i become the vice/captain
Which is totally impossible....
I want to TRANSFER school, to like Bowen or somewhere else
But my PSLE marks(202) cannot bring me to anywhere...
I want to change CCA(BADLY), but how?
There's no SOCCER in PL.. But some stupid Chess Club
I think Hao Rong really likes Wan Leng,

they go eachother's FB wall to keep writing
AWWW, i miss #1M :/ Can only see him during school days
And IF only i'm lucky,,,

he sat behind me the other time but i'm still crazeeee over it
Stupid MAID, MARIA, IDIOTIC person(Tracker) has just signed in...
LOLLOL! Shall stop blogging for the day, BYE! ;D

No comments: