YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Packed schedule

On Friday afternoon, Rui Ting came to my house to fetch Pei Shi and I
Drove to Kovan to pick Cheryl and Shannon up

Went Parsir Ris to check in for Kor's chalet
At around 4 plus Rui Ting went to buy things for us at NTUC
I left the chalet at 5.30 and made my way to Great World City to meet mum
Reached home at around 1230 and used the computer for half hour
managed to sleep at 3 and woke up at 7 for training (overslept)
Took 74 and reached Mac Ritchie Res. at 8.45am
Ran with like 7 Jurong Team ppl and 3(pathetic) SRJC ppl
When we came back after running 5km, there were ANTS on our bags
The 4 rounds was really tiring... RuYing fell down while running
Training started at 9 and ended at 1030, damn early
Reached home at 1130, the time which training should actually end
Bathed and used computer for an hour, and left for guitar class at PS
After class, met mum and left for Parsir Ris when we reached at 6pm
Around 7/8 plus, Kor's friends started coming in
Badge 1: Yu Jun, Amelia and Shakila
Badge 2: Azrul and with Brandon wearing black shirt stating: Fcuk You
Badge 3: Marc, Naomi, Addie, Su Hui
We went to Zone-X to play, nothing to play though
Wanted to play Go-Go Balls, but only like 10 balls
Bought ticket for 6 ppl to watch: Paranormal Activity
Didn't get back my $50 for paying :(
The rest stayed in the room to watch COMMA
Damn stupid ''horror'' movie, it wasn't scary; NOT AT ALL.
Badge 4: Jerald, Guo Qiang, Kenneth, Zhi Hui, Ming Xian
Badge 5: Jia Hua and another guy
After they finished watching the movie, Marc couldn't come in
The security guard stopped and wanted him to pay $1, lols
About 20 pof us didn't sleep throughout the night
We were still chatting happily at 6pm, not tired, can't sleep at all..
Marc was like asking Kor what my name is, he said Celeste
Then Marc said: celestialcourt, and i turned around :/
At around 7/8 plus, the few of them went home
They got counfused with my name and asked who Celestial was
I said i'm Celeste and Celestial is my classmate
Marc said if my first name is Celeste, then Neo is my second name?

OMG, he's real retard! :P Naomi was like continoulsy hitting his head
Before they left, Marc asked me to say HI to Celestial, lols
And with only me, Pei Shi, Kor, Su Hui and Addie left
We checked out at 1030 and cab-ed home
When i reached home, i immediately collapsed on my bed
Until 4.30, when my mom woke me up and i packed my stuff for holiday!!!
Wednesday, i'll be leaving for HongKong(Macau) ;DDDDDD
Pei Shi dyed her hair brown....
She and Su Hui are like best of friends since Sec 1, till now, Sec 4
Celestial was asking me out on Monday, but i am still tired; So NO :(
Still choinging for Restaurant City whereas, WeiXuan is alr at level 27
I WANT TO HAVE THE AWESOMEST FUN LIKE LAST NIGHT!
Dun think have anymore things to say alr, Cya! :)

No comments: