YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 26, 2009

I'M BACK! ;D

Hellos... I'm finally back!
Went to Macau for 1 day and ''shipped'' to Hongkong
And ''shipped'' back to Macau after 2 days

I guess i enjoyed myself
And dun feel like blogging anything today..
Anyway, the day before i left, CP came back from HongKong
And after a week when i'm back, Ruben will be leaving for Hongkong
Like LOLLOL!! ahah, heh.
A few more days to PSLE results..
I wonder how well my cousin did?!? :O
She has not been doing well for exams since P1?

Cannot believe it huh...
But lets just pray that she'll pass.
Caris is planning to go to SJI
Benson is planning to go to St. Andrews (affliation)
Marcus is planning to go AMK or Compassvale
Jasmin is planning to go to Compassvale
Yun Xian is planning to go to Bowen
ZiXian is planning to go to RGS, she's damn SMART
Cedric is planning to go to St. Gabriels
Valerie and Natalyn is coming to PL (!!)
Btw, whatever marks you ppl get, ALL THE BEST!

No comments: