YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

CRYSTAL's birthday!!

It's ENTING's birthday!!!
PeiSi didn't come to school, forgot the reason (STM)

Rachel gave Crystal a present, an-and i broke it
Crystal tear-ed in class, i feel so 内疚... ...
I promised her that when daddy brings me out
and gives me money, i'll go popular with her to get the gift
Luckily PADPAD not there,

if not the whole class would have gone BONKAS~
After school, [Crystal,Valerie,Celestial,Meryl,Clarice,Janis,Kristy,Gladys,Kamini,Rachel]
went to WWW= Wild Wild Wet
I wasn't allowed to go... :(
But! But! I still went to Vanessa's house (secretly)
Not veh far from WWW but yeah, i still went
When we reached Vanessa's house, i got ATTACKED by Vanessa's dog
T.T; th fact that i was tooooo afraid... xD
Left her house like around 5 plus
I will never NEVER EVER go there again...
Cya peepos! :D

No comments: