YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 29, 2009

COMPLAINS~

Hi i'm here to plurk once again...
Anyway, who doesn't get tired after working?!?

My mom made me wash my own socks and
I left my bother's one unwashed
She said that i was SELFISH for only washing my own socks
For goodness sake, what has he done for me?
So what if he's my brother?
He shows ZERO respect for me how ever hard i tries to

FORGET IT!
Mum bought 5 sets of new Korean Drama series...

One of them was BRILLIANT LEGACY
It was damn nice
I'm again, OBSESSED with LEE SEUNG GI
He's so cute (!!) AWESOME, haha

I'm sure JEWEL thinks that i'm a F.L.I.R.T
She says i keep on changing :P
Watched Movie with NEW MOON with uncle/gf and Davis
TAYLOR LAUTNER was so HAWTT.
He lost to ROBERT PATTINSON literary
The ending of this movie was like damn stupid
-LAST PART-
Edward said:''Bella, will you marry me?''
Bella:''HUH?''
-THE END-
I was like, FUNNY MEH?!?

Oh yeah, watched this moive with mum th next day
Mulan in Chinese, somewhat like the Disney one
But i preferred the Disney's one... lols.
I sort of like CHEN KUN in that movie, COOL.
ZHAO WEI was like very old like tt..
Anw, i would rate this movie as 3.(5) stars?
It's quite worth watching it, GO WATCH IT! :)

No comments: