YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 8, 2009

NEW HAIRCUT!

HELLO!
Slept at my cousin's house lastnight, we slept at around 2:30
my cousin read Archie Comic book while i was
plurking with JINMEI and chatting with JQ
And i'm going to Gladys' house this coming Wed to watch JENNIFER'S BODY.. :)
Woke up at 10:45 this morning and left cousin's house at 11:30 to Orchard
CELESTE got a haircut (!!!)
it sure looks really different on me...
Jewel and Benson says that my fringe is ugly
The haircut took me for about 2 hours while i read ONLY 100 pages of my book
Mum's hair-do took at least 3 hours! WOA!
I knew i would be late for class and left
Took MRT to Plaza Singapura of Guitar class
I did not attend class for at least 3 weeks alr
But i still managedto catch up with the class, PHEW!
After class, went to Woodlands Ring Road (granny's house)(!!)
No one was there, only Granny, poor her
She cooked dinner and at around 5 plus, my cousins came
They say i looked GREAT (!) in my new hairstyle
After dinner, about 10 of us went to Causeway Point; Time Zone
Therewas a promotion, so yeah
My aunt topped up $50 and got another $50 free and we played like CRAZY..
We only left Time Zone at like 10:45pm :O
I missed an episode of MOMO LOVE :(
Nvm,i'll watch it online...
Gotta slp alr, NITES! :D

No comments: