YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We're like Venus and Mars.


I've been having insomnia these few days. I would lay on my bed, stare into space and only manage to sleep at 4am. By the time the alarm clock rings at 5.45am, i'd wake up immediately. Not being able to fall asleep anymore, until my Chinese/ English or Math teacher bores me out. During Geography lesson yesterday, the principal came in, LOL. This morning, fire alarm towards the end of PE lesson and it cut 25 minutes of our Recess. So obviously, in return, we ate 10 minutes of the next lesson. According to the time-table, English should start at 9.20 and finish by 10.30, but our teacher only came in at 10.15. Went to Bishan after school, Macs and then studied @ library. Every floor was like compacted and we had no choice but to go to the Children's section. There was this annoying security guard, i swear (even the Librarian was fine with us).

No comments: