YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, September 23, 2010

And as long as I can feel you holding on. I won't fall, even if you said I was wrong.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM AND KAMINI BABE!



I was sad though, my mum said i looked older than her. I hate myself,im short, fat and stupid. D: First paper today. Letter and composition writing. I think i wrote out of point. I wrote at least 1230 words for my English compo. After school today, wanted to go study with Celestial and clique @ the library. Then Celestial fking wasted our time. She spent time with her love and threw us aside. Felyn and Kamini was pissed off, so they left. Megan, Crystal and I also fucked up, so we left. Saw Victor outside Macs and returned his e-dict. Crystal and Megan then came over to my house and only left at 7.30pm.

No comments: