YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm not perfect but i keep trying.

Not very long ago, we were all mugging for PSLE, soon after struggling to pass Secondary 1. But 2010 is going to end in a blink of an eye. Now that everything's coming to an end, hopefully friendships wont. Exam's in less than 3 days, but we've only started mugging and are already planning the schedule for Holidays. Everyday i told myself, I NEED TO STUDY. But there isnt motivation in myself. Im not looking to after exams afterall, just afraid that i wont be able to get into the stream i want. I like Humanities and hate Sciences, idk why. I'm starting to MISS my Lower Secondary Years already.

Crystal absent herself from school today; OVERSLEPT. As what i expected, lol. PE was fun with my retarded group of friends. :) English lesson was kinda Slack, teacher only went through the format for Composition and Letter Writing, then questions time. Biology was very rush, i think at half the class have already forgotten what has been taught in Term 1. Chinese was still as boring, wanted to fall asleep when my partner was sleeping away. Had 'family' bonding during Mathematics. :DD Tomorrow is gonna be a waste of time in school, only have D&T, Chinese, Chapel and LIVE. I'll try studying tomorrow after school @ the library.

No comments: