YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sexuality Talk & 10KM!!

Today had Sexualilty Talk in school by th teachers
There were total about 4 sections to go to
And there was one section where were given a stack of cards*
And we have to arrange the cards accordingly, from most to least important
The choices were: Aquintances, Goodfriends, Bestfriends, GF/BF,
Husband/Wife and Fiance/Fiancee
I made Vanessa to shuffle the cards so tt i can pick between me and HIM
I picked out Husband/Wife :DDDDDDDDDDDD
I told Vanessa: No need to let me pick anymore already, i'm happy enough
The section part was about some Masturbating thing
I can hardly understand anything
We were taught how to differenciate between Gays, Lesbians, Sissy and more
The last section was abt Teenage Pregnancy and Abortion
They showed us a video, th baby was so poorthing
Just as she/he was about to see the WORLD, he/she was aborted
And it was just not long before my birthday sia... LOL
Watched POLOBOYS; haha
Max said: Without you we suck; with you we suck less.
Simalingaling said it don't make sense and th show is gross..
RAN 1OKM TODAY!!!!
Which is 20KM for the week!
And I'm like so proud of it :)
5KM was a breeze
Mr Lim made Celestial run th first 5km with me
She's a short distance runner, how to follow my speed?
I really pitty her lah, she had to slowly lag behind me
and i had to jog DAMN slowly just to wait for her
But i can't; she sort of lagged a few metres behind me
I told her the route and ran back to SRJC
Cause after she finish, that's the end for her
And i have another 5km more to go... ...
After i FINALLY finished th 5km, did cool down
and that was th end of training ;]
-CELESTE!xD #<333-

No comments: