YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

6/10/2009

Went to Pasir Ris with Vanessa, Valerie and Crystal
PeiSi couldn't come again!! :(
I guess she has to saty at home to look after her grandmother,
she's always like tt.
I called Vanessa and she said too little ppl
I called Jewel, she's not at home
Tian Wei, she is going out tmr; so can't
Yi Yue, I going out with Kamini and Jolene
Kamini, cannot too far
I left home at 11 and Valerie called me at 1.10 when i just boarded the bus
She say she's reaching Pasir Ris already! LOLS
Crystal went to Vanessa's house to meet her
They took 21 and said to meet Valerie and I at E-Hub
Both of us walked abt 5 minutes to E-Hub
We watched: Cloudy With A Chance Of Meat Balls; 12.55 show
Before the show, Vanessa and I went to buy Burger King
And went to meet Crystal and Valerie eating at MACS
After that, we walked like 10-15 minutes to the bicycle stand at Pasir Ris Park
We cycled off after the rental
Vanessa and Crystal were very slow, thanks to that basket of theirs
It kept on dropping out
While we were cycling, Vanessa rode very FAST! NUMBER ONE!
Instead of her basket dropping out, it flew all the way to the back
The uncles sitting there clapped for her; LOLS
Then Vanessa and Crystal went to change their basket
Valerie didn't want to wait for them and we moved on
We went out to the pathways on the roadsides and practically almost everywhere
We even when to three different parks, can't rmb the names
While cycling, Jocelyn called me and told me that
Natalie, Clarice and her will be coming to join us
They took a taxi in from Pasir Ris Interchange! -.-
After everything, we returned the bicycle and walked to take bus
Crystal, Valerie and I alighted a few stops later and took 88
I've uploaded a video that Valerie took just now




ZaiJian! :)
-CELESTE!xD #<333-

No comments: