YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 24, 2009

LEE MIN HO!!!

Today went to see
LEE MIN HO!!!! 이민호!!!! 李敏鎬!!!!
He was so shuai la please...

Mummy and i went to Changi Airport Terminal 1 to see him
I took one picture, but sadly it was blur
If 勉强 still can see lah.
The man in black beside the security guard

Maybe the videos below can see him clearer; ENJOY! xD










SAW THAT?!?
OMG, he's REAL HANDSOME!!!
Benson still say he ugly... LOLS
Anyway, there was a fight going on yesterday, so COOL
Marcus said that Girls cannot watch soccer and tt i'm a tomboy
I asked WeiXuan to scold him; But it turned out that WeiXuan and I
were laughing throughout the conversation
To cut short, the ppl were:
Celestial
Grace
WeiXuan
-CELESTE!xD-

Crystal
Marcus
Marcus' friend
Cedric
Nicholas

Anyway, this has got nothing to do with LEEMINHO~!
I'm too OBSESSED with him already...
I'm going to see him again tomorrow!

No comments: