YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Damn ''EMO''

Hello Peeps!~
I'm bored. Dunno what to blog now a days... ...
It would be better to be like 'EMO'
He 'EMO' until dun need to type anything de
That's what EMO ppl does; sian... ...
May GOD BLESS YOU friend.
(Dun ask me what i'm talking in the previous sentence)
Yesterday i met up with WeiXuan at the bustop and went down to Dexus
We felt bored downstairs and we went to her grandma's place
We used the computer and went to Dexus'08 blog to do editting
The blog was damn damn damn DEAD mann; argh.
At 5.30, we left the house and WX walked me back to Dexus
We climbed down the staris from 15th floor if i'm correct
I am a tracker, not tired
WX soccer player, but cannot take it at the 9th floor
Kay, today during Literature,
1-6 went to IT resource room and logged on to FB
I just did Charlené Tan's ''How well do you know me'' and i faired 33%
So paisei, Crystal got 66%... ... I LOST.
Vanna wants me to send her all the songs from BOF OST Part 2
Arhh, there is LIFE lesson tmr. Damn it! :(
Gotta go now, Zai Jian. :D
-Celeste[KimHyunJoong][KimSangBum]#<333-
WAS HERE! xD

No comments: