YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 3, 2009

What's wrong?

Today was indeed a boring day... ...
Had assembly in class; like duh~
First period SELF REVISION
RECESS
2 LIVE
2 ENGLISH
2 PHYSICS
2 MATHEMATICS
-END-
Damn sian lah.
Monday have no school; YOUTH DAY!
But i have tuition, damn it!
Mum said that i'm becoming more AH LIAN
I don't get it!
Just because i wore black ear studd and pasted ''KICK HERE!'' on my bag
It's like story is intruding into my life.
Wan Ning just sms'ed me that she could not make it for tuition on Monday
OMG! What wrong with the world?
What's wrong with everyone?
Am i really that bad? Everything that i do seemed to be a problem
Juliet asked me whether i could join her on Monday for outing, rejected
Celestial asked me if i could join her for cycling; rejected
Karin asked me to go Escape with her, rejected
Have to do research for Homecons
Revise for History Quiz next Thurs (Chp 4,5,6,7,8)
Math Textbook exercise 11b and 11c (Total of 8 questions)
Physics Workbook pg 12-16

No comments: