YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Rachael's Birthday(forgotten)... ...

OMGOMG!!!
Today's my good friend's birthday and i FORGOT!
Someone who has been remembering her friend's b'dae for 3 years has now forgotten
Damn disappointed, hias...
My GOD, i just wanna kill myself... ...
I mistook her birthday as 23rd July and till now,
i still not sure whose birthday is on that day...
Anyway;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHAEL!!!
I know that i did you buy you a present, but i should have.
Maybe i will like next week; provided i'm free :P.
And i just spoke to Clarice, she claimed that i am SENILE; WTH
Thanks ah :[
Clarice also reminded me not to forget her birthday coming up this Friday; LOL!
Today in school made another announcement saying no CCA this week
Gosh! It has been for a month since the last week of June holidays!!!
Went for councelling today for academic, it was like a time for slacking though... ...
IT lesson was loved.
Crystal's still asking me to answer her how to do Homecons; blehz...
Watching 国际交易所, if i'm typing correctly
The show's damn funny lah
And 都是大发现 is also not bad
Gotta go home now,
Zai Jian :)
-Celeste[KimHyunJoong][KimSangBum]#<333-
WAS HERE! xD

No comments: