YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hui Wen's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
LENG HUI WEN!!!(:
Today after recess in school,
We sort of wrote some ''fun'' thingy on th whiteboard
Eunice and all did a poll on Korean band and guys
The winner went to LEE MIN HO
Second was DBSK ?
I dun want LMH to win so i wrote SuJu and SS501
Karin gave 100 millions of votes to SS501
And there were 5 million votes from th rest of th class
We also wrote to vote girl bands like:
The Grace; Wonder Girls; SNSD... ...

Went to Grace's house after school
It was quite fun
i used her laptop and she watched me use; haha
It seemes like th computer belonged to me... ...
I went online and wished Ms Leng Happy Birthday
We chatted with Chien Ping
There's a picture of Grace when she was young, damn cute right? Hahas.
And also, the view from her house was quite nice
I WANT HER LAPTOP AND ITOUCH SO BADLY!!! !!!
Byes ;)
-CELESTE!xD[KIMHYUNJOONG]#<333-
WAS HERE!




No comments: