YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 27, 2013

344; Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.





Officially ended the First week of school and I really Thank God for everything he has planned for me so far, and i believe there are better things to come. (: My class is no doubt, one of the most united and bonded group of people i've ever seen, I love everyone so muchhh!! :') And if you were wondering... YES, MY CLASS IS FILLED WITH CAMWHORES. (:

Before Poly started, i told myself i hope that there'll be a guy that i'm gonna fall in love with in class so that he'll be an excuse for my appearance at school everyday. HOWEVER, this class(RP is dumb for not giving us a class name, so we called ourselves PUSSYCATDOLLS) --- Robi, Lucus, Marie, Brenda, Carissa, Gerald, Glenn, Hannah, John, Katrina, Jia Xin, Matthew, Yanting, Renie, Stella, Azura, Junwei, Jiamin, Uzzy, Shafiqah, Peiyi, Yashini, Yasmiine and Zahidah. All these 24 retarded individuals became the reason to my eagerness and yearning to attend lessons for the past week. I go to class with countless laughter and going home satisfied and happy, though exhausted.

However, now there's already a couple in class(WTHECK, SO FAST?!)... Then some of my classmates that have nothing better to do had to pull me in too... I was said to 'look good' with (Lucus), then there was also (Gerald) and (Jiaxin). Like, really? Not that the guys are horrible or anything, they're cute... But why am i being paired up with everyone zzzzzzzz.

We discussed to have similar outfits the whole week...
Monday: Random
Tuesday: Baseball Jackets
Wednesday: Snapbacks
Thursday: White tops
Friday: Formal casual, Black

Monday after school, Rachel and I went to Denise's house for fun :D Wednesday after school, there was CCA Fiesta... I signed up for 10 IGs hahaha, but that's because i can't decide~ Went around signing up with Marie and thereatfter met up with Nick, Howie and Navin for dinner at Pastamania. Thursday after school, trained with Rachel and went back to PL with Gladys, Gracia and Vanessa. Finally, last night(IT'S FRIDAY!!) after school, 3/4 of my class attended FUSE TEA PARTY.  We were placed in Team 5, so we came up with this cheer...

"Team 5 oi!! OEI!! Team 5 oi!! OEI!! Team 5 Team 5!! AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FO DAT!!"

We had so much fun playing and dancing together to Father Mother Gentleman. Most of us completed RJ in school then we left for dinner. We then chilled in the nursing room and played "I have never"... Yup, the NURSING room hahaha. Overall, i had a fun filled week and to everyone who made my days happy, Thank you. Thank GOD. ^^